XTERRA USA & WORLDS TRAINING
Congratulations, you’ve qualified for the 2013 XTERRA USA Nationals and/or World Championships!
You now have 2 to 3 months, respectively, to get yourself trained and prepared for these super competitive events. Are you ready?!
“I started working with Cody and his EPC coaching program after Vegas and since then have gradually gotten more and more power. He’s great, and good with older athletes as it’s more about quality than quantity, his program is really working for me,” said Vanlandingham.
- A dynamic training plan built specifically for the 2013 XTERRA USA and/or XTERRA World Championship events.
- Live conference calls hosted by Coach Cody every two weeks to cover the plan details and Q&A (recorded calls also available).
- Training schedule created every two weeks and delivered via Training Peaks (new Basic account included or link to your existing Premium account if applicable).
- Specific workout details for each day of the week. Usually one ‘key’ workout and one ‘optional’ workout each day.
- Coached “Race Prep” workouts the day before each event w/ Coach Cody in Ogden and Maui included.
- The same or similar workouts that Shonny Vanlandingham and Cody Waite are doing for their preparation.
- Plan adjustable to accommodate training volumes between 8 and 20 hours per week of training (typical is 10-14 hrs).
- Experience/fitness level required are fit for anyone who has qualified for these championship events.
- You can join the plan at any point leading up to the priority events assuming you’ve been training and racing already in 2013.
- Email support available for your questions along the way.
- XTERRA USA Championship ONLY = 8 week program for $159
- XTERRA USA and/or World Championships = 13 week program for $239
* both programs can be pro-rated to $20 per week if joining inside the 8/13 week windows
- Optional integrated coached group workouts led by EPC coaches Cody and/or Kathy Waite available for Denver based athletes.
Learn more about Coach Cody and EPC Multisport at www.epcmultisport.com